|Title||Senior Marketing Coordinator|
New York Law Firm seeks Marketing Coordinator to provide marketing support to the following Practice Areas: Corporate Transactional, M&A, Private Equity, Capital Markets, Real Estate, and Tax.
Hours are 9:00am to 6:00pm. Must be flexible to work additional hours.
• Creating and editing responses to RFPs, customized pitches and other business development
• Fostering and participating in the development and implementation of plans and budgets.
• Collecting and organizing representative matters, client lists and industry/geographic experience for
use in practice area marketing efforts.
• Conducting research and compiling information regarding existing and prospective clients,
competitor activity, and industry or market trends to aid in the development of marketing plans,
presentations and proposals.
• Oversight of development of brochures, reprints and other collateral relevant to the practice area for
general marketing purposes.
• Managing the regular update of Web marketing content, including practice area descriptions,
attorney biographies, and related news items.
• Assisting in the production, editing and mailing of client updates, white papers and other client
• Coordinating client seminars and sponsorships, including budgeting and tracking associated costs;
creating and mailing invitations; overseeing internal / external advertising; developing PowerPoint
presentations, seminar materials and handouts; working or attending the event; measuring return on
investment; and ensuring participant follow up.
• Coordinating profile and directory submissions for organizations/publications of which the practice
area is a member or sponsor.
• Managing all third-party sponsorship agreements, including research, advice, invoicing, and
collateral material provision.
• Working with the public relations team on the announcement of new laterals, partner / counsel
promotions, and noteworthy transactions.