New York Law Firm seeks Trademark Coordinator.
Responsibilties include, but are not limited to:
- Research copyright and trademark matters, including, availability of potential trademarks in all applicable jurisdictions and potential trademark and trade dress infringement matters.
- Coordinate to obtain trademark protection where necessary and available and administer the trademark portfolio on an on-going basis.
- Coordinate preliminary and full trademark searches.
- Advise the Marketing Team on trademark matters availability and use.
- Review any external communications before release, including, label copy, press releases, Social Media posts and responses, advertisements and in-store promotions.
- Conduct investigative research on legal issues as directed.
- Assists in the preparation of legal documents and other legal matters to support attorneys.
- Maintains accurate file system for legal documents and may act as legal librarian, ensuring reference materials are current.
- Paralegal degree.
- 3-5 years of knowledge of laws and regulations relating to copyrights and trademarks and other corporate matters.
- Detail orientated.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.