International law firm seeks Assistant Managing Clerk for their New York office. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience at a Law Firm in a Managing Clerk’s office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle electronic and in-court filings
- Track cases
- Research motions and briefs
- Develop relationships with offsite vendors and court administration for Federal and State branches.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
- Must have a Bachelor’s, Master’s preferred.
- Must have 1 or more years of experience in a Managing Clerks office.
- Must have strong familiarization with court system
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of MA3000, PACER and ECF Filing