Global Law Firm with over 1,400 lawyers operating from 33 offices is seeking a Part Time File Clerk. The firm has offices in six continents; and advises corporates, financial institutions, private individuals, and governments. The firm has a reputation for its work in emerging markets, being the largest international firm in the Middle East and with a rapidly expanding network across Asia, Latin America and Africa.
The Firm’s New Jersey Office seeks a Part-Time File Clerk to assist with administrative office duties.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- File organization
- Assistance with Xerox projects
- Assistance with general office administration
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks efficiently with little oversight
- Intelligence, vision, and the ability to help shape and drive forward ideas toward specific goals
- Exceptional communication skills
- Outstanding organizational proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Possession of a work style that sets clear expectations and accepts responsibility with accountability
- A balanced and even-handed disposition; a candid and flexible style
- The highest personal and professional integrity
- A commitment to the Firm and its clients
It is the policy of the Firm to recruit, hire, promote, reassign, compensate and train highly qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law